Published: 01 January 2016
Updated: 13 December 2017
1. All instructions for submissions should be strictly followed.
2. Authors names together with the sequencing are not allowed to be changed (strictly). Authors names as per the Abstract approved should also be used for the Full Paper. The 1st Author should also be the corresponding author.
3. All communications shall be transmitted to the 1st Author only (strictly), the email as per submitted in the Abstract. Please cite your Abstract No. for all communications.
4. Submission deadlines as per the conference Timeline are strictly adhered. The Late Charges imposed are as deterrent for late submissions. An additional Inconvenience Fees of USD30 shall be charged for resubmissions which did not comply with the requirements, even if the submission is still within the deadline.
5.All payments received are non-refundable (including cancellation of participation). Abstract Fees are non-refundable, including for abstracts rejected.
6. Attendance is NOT compulsory for your Oral Presentation. The papers shall still be considered for publication in the final Proceeding (E-BPJ). However, non-Oral Presentation and non-payment for Publication Fees to be submitted together with the Conference Registration Fees, shall disqualify the papers from being considered for the Best Paper Awards.
7. Full Paper accepted for the conference is not a guarantee that it would be published in the final Proceeding. For Full Papers rejected, 70% of Publication Fees received shall be returned.
8. Publication of the Conference Proceeding shall be based on the selected full papers only, as recommended by the International Scientific Committee (ISC). The draft Proceeding published in the conference web during the conference is solely meant as reference for participants during the conference. Selected full papers to be published in the Proceeding shall be charged at a subsidised rate of RM450 (USD110) per paper.
9. Conference Certificates shall be issued at the conference venue only to those who attend. Those shall be presented during the Closing (strictly). No special request shall be entertained. Only one certificate per person shall be issued, that is Presenter, Co-Author or Participant. Additional certificates for non-attending Co-Authors, upon special request, shall be issued at the conference venue only, at a charge of USD30 per certificate.
10. Conference packs are distributed at the conference venue only.
11. Visa application is the sole responsibility of participants. Please ensure you apply early, for the Letter of Invitation as per deadline set. The Organiser should not be held responsible if you could not obtain your visa in time for the conference.